1918 FWD Model B ex US Army truck for sale

For sale 1918 FWD Model B. Ex U S Army Mobile Artillery Repair Shop. This   was    built  by  the  Kissell  Car  company   under  license  of  FWD  as  they  could  not   produce  the   quantity   the  Army  required.  There  were  very   few  Mobile  Artillery  repair  trucks  built  I  believe   24  and   I  know  of   only  one  other  one   remaining. Has original body with original wood decking . Truck is running drives and stops. original Wisconsin T head engine. Have added an electric starter but it also cranks over by hand. . New hard rubber tires , New radiator core, has many accessories. Photos of all work start to finish It is not perfect. There are flaws in the paint The transmission, clutch, differentials were cleaned out and simply filled They worked so
I did not touch them . Smokes a bit . I  HAVE   VIDEOS   OF  IT    DRIVING    I  CAN   SEND    PRICE   DROPPED   TO   65 K

IMG_5076.jpeg

IMG_5079.jpeg

IMG_5081.jpeg

IMG_5086.jpeg

IMG_4374.jpeg

IMG_5084.jpeg

IMG_5083.jpeg

IMG_5082.jpeg

IMG_5104.jpeg

Edited by bobs1916 (see edit history)
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

On 7/16/2021 at 3:21 PM, bobs1916 said:

For me the joy was to bring it back from the dead . I've moved on to another project

Bob,

It looks fantastic! I completely understand. For me I have always wanted to build an airplane.... I am not a pilot and have little desire to be one but... its the building part that interests me. (LOL)

I hope the FWD finds an excellent home and I can't wait to see what your next project is. Well done!

Best regards,

Terry

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2021 at 5:51 PM, Terry Harper said:

Bob,

It looks fantastic! I completely understand. For me I have always wanted to build an airplane.... I am not a pilot and have little desire to be one but... its the building part that interests me. (LOL)

I hope the FWD finds an excellent home and I can't wait to see what your next project is. Well done!

Best regards,

Terry

1918   Cadillac    7  passenger  touring car    will  be   restored   as  a  WW1  Army Air  Service    staff  car

IMG_8269.jpeg

IMG_7237.jpeg

Edited by bobs1916 (see edit history)

4 minutes ago, bobs1916 said:

1918   Cadillac    7  passenger  touring car    will  be   restored   as  a  WW1  Army Air  Service    staff  car

Ok... that is way cool! You need to start a thread in the restoration section so we can follow along! Should be an enjoyable and fun project!

• 5 months later...
On 8/9/2021 at 5:10 PM, Terry Harper said:

Ok... that is way cool! You need to start a thread in the restoration section so we can follow along! Should be an enjoyable and fun project!

This one   while   still  under  restoration   is  now  a  driving    vehicle

cadillacVlad.jpeg

cadillac with general.jpeg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...