For Sale: 1941 Cadillac Convertible Coupe - $68,000 - Las Vegas, NV - Not Mine

For Sale: 1941 Cadillac Convertible Coupe - $68,000 - Las Vegas, NV

1941 Cadillac Convertible Coupe - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)

1941 Cadillac Convertible Coupe, Automatic, Runs great, Interior is in beautiful condition, Beautiful car, Part of the Phil Maloof collection, Has been in a collection for more than 20 years.   odometer: 14984

Copy and paste in your email:  c8c231cc3cfc3260b340925c0952b3c1@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1941 Cadillac Convertible Coupe.

'41 Cadillac Conv cp NV a.jpg

'41 Cadillac Conv cp NV b.jpg

'41 Cadillac Conv cp NV c.jpg

'41 Cadillac Conv cp NV d.jpg

'41 Cadillac Conv cp NV e.jpg

'41 Cadillac Conv cp NV f.jpg

I went up to Vegas a couple of months ago to see two '41 hard top coupes and I think I saw this car off in the distance.  I posted comments on this message board that I don't trust the seller.  If anyone's is interested in this car I would advise you to personally inspect it!

Absolutely beautiful car from the pics that are posted. My wife would divorce me if I brought this car home. There was a barn find '41 posted lately that would cost plenty to bring it up to this level.  

Expect a great number of Cadillacs from this collection to be offered for sale:

Part of the Phil Maloof collection,

A friend who is active in the theatre organ society told me about Mr. Maloof who was also in the same interest group, had given their meetings tours of his car collection as well.  Photos showed rows of 1941 Cadillacs and 1959-'60 Cadillacs.  Apparently the finances came from a regional distributorship for a major beverage brand.