FS - Stutz AA Vertical 8 Headlights?

AA8Lights

I have a pair of what seem to be original Stutz Vertical 8 headlights. They are located in Florida. I prefer not to ship them if possible. Trying to get a ball park figure of what they are worth before posting it on eBay for local pick up. One of the headlights has 2 large cracks on the trim that holds the twin beam lens in place. That same one is also missing the reflective cone inside. If you live in Central Florida and would like to purchase in person please reach out.

20210714_212401.jpg

20210714_212428.jpg

Sadly, not much value. Start them at ten bucks and let them fly. With only local puck up, they probably won’t sell. They are wall art.

8 hours ago, edinmass said:

Sadly, not much value. Start them at ten bucks and let them fly. With only local puck up, they probably won’t sell. They are wall art.

They might work for someones speedster project.   But I agree with Ed that they are not worth a lot.

It looks like those lenses have a dip in the top and would be for this style Stutz lights only. I would say a headlight lense dealer would want at least $150 for one of these lenses as many Stutz's are full classics and expensive. My suggestion would be to clean them up a bit,price them in the $225 to 275 range including boxing and shipping. If they sell,take them into a FedEx office or UPS store and let them box and ship them. It will cost you some bucks but you will come out of there with some good bucks in your pocket.

1 hour ago, kbeach said:

Would be interested in the pair for parts if you are willing to package and mail.

Ken

Hey Ken. I can ship them. I get plenty of packaging materials to keep everything safe. I can clean them up a bit so you can get a better look.