Judging sheets for Saratoga

1 hour ago, 61polara said:

Write or email the VP of Class Judging with a SASE if you write and request a copy.

Yes, if you send a SASE to:

Chuck Crane

VP Judging

87 Old CCC Rd.

Hendersonville, NC 28739

He will send you a listing of the areas of deduction.  However, the actual points deducted will not be noted.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/9/2021 at 7:49 PM, Oldsmobile 83 said:

In the Judges Guidelines:  https://www.aaca.org/images/judge/2020_Judging_Guidelines.pdf on page 1-2, it clearly states the following:

E. No score will be disclosed to an owner or his/her representative for any reason.

I see it in the rules, but do you know why? How can an owner know what they should improve on?

1 hour ago, Golden73 said:

I see it in the rules, but do you know why? How can an owner know what they should improve on?

If you write the VP of Judging, you will receive a highlighted sheet that shows every area where you received deductions. He will probably also give you some additional feedback as to the issues if he has more specific information available. The only thing you will not get is a point total. AACA judging has been set up that way to give the owner information on what needs attention to improve your vehicle for your next show, but to avoid petty arguments about numbers of points deducted or other such minor details. If you are told what areas need attention, the number of points deducted for any problems is not necessary for you to know what to work on.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MCHinson said:

If you write the VP of Judging, you will receive a highlighted sheet that shows every area where you received deductions. He will probably also give you some additional feedback as to the issues if he has more specific information available. The only thing you will not get is a point total. AACA judging has been set up that way to give the owner information on what needs attention to improve your vehicle for your next show, but to avoid petty arguments about numbers of points deducted or other such minor details. If you are told what areas need attention, the number of points deducted for any problems is not necessary for you to know what to work on.  

Thanks. I got my sheet from Central Springs but all the entries were blurred.  I don't see the name of the VP of judging anywhere. Do you have contact info?