WTB Plymouth artillery caps.......

Yet another chapter in the continuing Artillery Cap Saga.........You've probably seen my other posts already.  It appears the Artillery wheels on my Dodge pickup are Plymouth car wheels.  The only artillery cap I have that fits is a Plymouth.  I have a pair of Dodge car caps and five Dodge truck caps and neither of them fit.  The Plymouth cap fits perfectly and seems like it would stay put.

So,  I am looking for one or two or three or four Plymouth artillery caps, any condition.  Actually poor condition would be preferable.  I plan to remove the Plymouth skins and recover them with either a Dodge cap skin or a plain generic skin.  The caps I need are 6 1/2" ID on the back ring and 8" overall ID on the cap.

I will buy outright or trade for the other caps I have that I cannot use.  Thanks!

IMG_5416.JPG

IMG_5417.JPG

IMG_5276.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't know what year they fit or whether they are car or truck.  All I know is they were too large for my wheels.  The 7 1/4" back opening is what you have to go by.  I believe they are truck since they are larger than mine and they are Plymouth caps so likely for a car.