SOLD: Two Good 1920s/Early 1930s Schebler S-3 / SV-154 Carburetors

motoringicons

SOLD! Thanks, Rand.

Here are two 1920s/Early 1930s Schebler updraft carburetors. Both are marked "Schebler Mod S-3" and "SV-154". The both have approximately 3" center to center mounting holes and 1 3/4" bores. These are in nice, original condition and just came from long term, indoor storage. They have aluminum bodies and steel bowls. The aluminum looks to be free from corrosion or damage and the steel bowls are clean. I have not had these apart, but all the shafts move freely and appear to be free from wear. One carburetor looks like it may have been rebuilt along time ago. A nice pair of carburetors that should be easy to clean/restore and put to use.

I do not know their exact applications, but I am sure the are appropriate for a variety of medium to larger size cars of the 1920s through very early 1930s.  If anyone does have more information, please let me know or post here.

The price for both carburetors is 185.00 INCLUDING shipping  within the USA. I will ship outside the USA for extra. Take a look at the photos. What you see is what you get.

Please call 734-730-4274 or email: motoringicons@hotmail.com Thanks.

sch1.jpg

sch2.jpg

sch3.jpg

sch4.jpg

sch5.jpg

sch6.jpg

sch7.jpg

sch8.jpg

sch9.jpg

Edited by motoringicons (see edit history)

• motoringicons changed the title to SOLD: Two Good 1920s/Early 1930s Schebler S-3 / SV-154 Carburetors