For Sale: 1964 Chrysler Imperial Crown 4dr hardtop - $7,995 - CINNAMINSON, NJ - Not Mine

For Sale: 1964 Chrysler Imperial Crown 4dr hardtop - $7,995 - CINNAMINSON, NJ

1964 Chrysler Imperial - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)

1964 Chrysler Imperial. V8 413 cubic inch motor. Push Button Automatic Transmission. This car runs great. Real true gangster car. 4 door Hardtop. Black exterior shines nicely. Bright Red interior presents very nicely. Rugs, and seats are very nice. Loaded with power options power windows work power bench seat still works great. CAR RUNS GREAT. CRAGAR Wheels are in nice shape. 7995 CASH LOCATED IN CINNAMINSON NJ 08077.  odometer: 108000

Copy and paste in your email:    30f3b9f43a053521b681b87c7de4e4c1@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1964 Chrysler Imperial Crown 4dr hardtop. 

Note: Once the boy racer aspects are reversed and if one can live with the vinyl interior, might be a decent driver for the money. 

'64 Chrysler Imperial NJ a.jpg

'64 Chrysler Imperial NJ b.jpg

'64 Chrysler Imperial NJ c.jpg

'64 Chrysler Imperial NJ d.jpg

'64 Chrysler Imperial NJ e.jpg

'64 Chrysler Imperial NJ f.jpg

'64 Chrysler Imperial NJ g.jpg

'64 Chrysler Imperial NJ h.jpg

• Like 2

Sharp car, even though it looks to me like a design ripoff of the contemporary Lincoln Continental.

Agree it could be a nice driver, and asking price isn't bad.

On 7/10/2021 at 8:46 AM, suchan said:

Sharp car, even though it looks to me like a design ripoff of the contemporary Lincoln Continental.

Agree it could be a nice driver, and asking price isn't bad.

No rip-off, Chrysler hired Ford Motor Company design stylist Elwood Engel in 1961, who is primarily credited with the 1961 Lincoln Continental, to take Chrysler beyond the Virgil Exner 1950's "Forward Look" that evolved into the early 1960's "Bizarre Look" which were blamed for the poor sales volumes of the time.   

• Like 1