For Sale: 1941 Cadillac Series 62 4-door convertible - $69,500 - Madisonville, WI - Not Mine

For Sale: 1941 Cadillac Series 62 4-door convertible - $69,500 - Madisonville, WI

1941 Cadillac 4-door convertible - cars & trucks - by owner -... (craigslist.org)

1941 Cadillac 4-door convertible.  Rarest of the Rare! Harley Earl and protégé Bill Mitchell design. This car comes from a large private collection. Painted in special order factory Brookshire Green, a non-standard 1941 color and listed on the original build sheet as a custom feature. Cost to dealer was $10.00. Original paperwork shows that this car was the only one ordered in this special green.  150 hp L-head V8 with Hydra-Matic transmission. Note that the transmission mechanicals: upgraded to 1956 dual-range Hydra-Matic that provides smoother shifting than the original 1941 Hydra-Matic transmission but no visual difference to the undercarriage or tranny case.
Fantastic car for touring with the top up or down. Cruise at over highway speeds, no problem. In a private collection for over a decade.   Paint is in excellent condition. Leather interior replaced on seat cushions and back. Original leather still on front seat back facing rear seat and also original leather on door panels. The wood grained dash is original and excellent.  Only 400 1941 Cadillac convertibles were produced and 1941 was the last year for the convertible sedan. Only a handful of restored cars now exist. Rare opportunity to own one of the best and most desirable.

Contact:   Debbie  (630) two-0-0-2-2-one-2   serious inquiries…sorry I do not text.

Copy and paste in your email:  a25b23b07a653276b85fa063b5efed5a@sale.craigslist.org
I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1941 Cadillac Series 62 4-door convertible.

'41 Cadillac 4dr conv WI a.jpg

'41 Cadillac 4dr conv WI b.jpg

'41 Cadillac 4dr conv WI c.jpg

'41 Cadillac 4dr conv WI d.jpg

'41 Cadillac 4dr conv WI e.jpg

'41 Cadillac 4dr conv WI f.jpg

'41 Cadillac 4dr conv WI g.jpg

'41 Cadillac 4dr conv WI h.jpg

'41 Cadillac 4dr conv WI i.jpg

• Like 1