Need 2 Hondas shipped from N. Hudson, WI to Farmington, NM

I have 2 cars that need to go from Hudson, WI to Farmington, NM. They are a 2013 Civic & a 2014 CRV. Both are running, driving cars. They belong to our pastor & his family who are moving to NM to serve at a church there. I'd like to get this arranged and paid for so they need not concern themselves with it. 

• Like 2

Shipping any car out of Minnisoda is difficult. Going south even more so. I’m guessing they can be shipped open, which will reduce the cost. The cheapest solution is to drive them down and fly home. The last 24 months shipping any car has been exceptionally difficult and expensive. It doesn’t look to get better soon. Under normal circumstances I would recommend selling the cars up north and buying new ones down south. (Older cars with only a small value.) With the current used car shortage that isn’t a viable alternative.  The drive can be done in one very long day if you eat on the fly..........1300 miles...........if you split it into two days it’s an easy drive with only one hotel expense.

48 minutes ago, edinmass said:

Shipping any car out of Minnisoda is difficult. Going south even more so. I’m guessing they can be shipped open, which will reduce the cost. The cheapest solution is to drive them down and fly home. The last 24 months shipping any car has been exceptionally difficult and expensive. It doesn’t look to get better soon. Under normal circumstances I would recommend selling the cars up north and buying new ones down south. (Older cars with only a small value.) With the current used car shortage that isn’t a viable alternative.  The drive can be done in one very long day if you eat on the fly..........1300 miles...........if you split it into two days it’s an easy drive with only one hotel expense.

I'll pay your way if you want to do it. find a buddy and you can do both cars.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ed isn’t going to drive your cars for you.

He was offering you good advice that was

mentioned on your other thread already.

Jim

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Trulyvintage said:

Ed isn’t going to drive your cars for you.

He was offering you good advice that was

mentioned on your other thread already.

Jim

Well, that's a no sh---er. I kinda had that already figured out.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...