Need clarification on where to send Fall Hershey Car Show registration

starfireelvis

Hello everyone!  As I do every July 1st for the last two decades (save for last year), I go to the AACA website and register my car for Fall Hershey.   Printed up the cards, and am ready to mail my registration and check in with my SASE for confirmation.

My (dumb) question is:  to what address do I send this?  Seems to me there was a PO Box or different address than is being shown at the bottom of the “card”—and that address is immediately beneath the info regarding trailer parking, which is not applicable to me.

For the Eastern Fall Meet car show and Saturday banquet, do I send this to Rich Spina in Pottsville, PA, or to another address?  I do not see any other address on the Card.

Thank you,

Mike

Thanks for the response; however, I already mailed the registration and payment to the Post Office Box above as requested and listed at the Hershey AACA website.  So I trust that I (they) am (are) correct, or that whoever opens my letter will forward it to Rich Spina if that is indeed the case as Pat Buckley has indicated.

Can someone involved with the Car Show Registration please clarify/confirm what needs to be done for others registering for the Saturday Meet?

Thank You,

Mike

Thank you Pat.  Now, my dilemma.   Can you or someone a.) please contact the Hershey Region AACA and  obtain my registration and payment, and send the SASE confirmation to return to me, and b.) notify the Hershey Region AACA to update and correct the information that I posted above that clearly states to send Car Show Meet Registration to the Post Office Box mentioned in the attachment from their website?  Surely others will do the same as I have done if this is not corrected promptly.

Thank you; I look forward to the confirmation of my requests, and that my registration is obtained and accepted.

Mike

Excellent, and thanks for the quick actions and response.  And let me take this occasion to say (and speak on behalf of many, I am certain) that I/We FULLY APPRECIATE everything that you do to make Fall Hershey the one-of-a-kind event that it has been for many decades.   It is a gargantuan effort, I am sure (having organized local shows is enough of a task, and that is relatively minuscule in comparison).   

Already counting the days until October!

Mike