For Sale: 1954 Buick Super Riviera 2-dr Hardtop - "Very original clean Buick" - Sacramento, CA - Not Mine - 7/1 Increased

For sale on Facebook and OfferUp: 1954 Buick Super Riviera 2-dr Hardtop in Sacramento, CA  -  $10,900  -  Must be a member of Facebook or OfferUp to access Seller's contact information.

Link to Facebook ad: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1477701602572163/1954-Buick-Super

Link to OfferUp ad: https://offerup.com/item/detail/1228442688/1954-Buick-Super-Reduced

The price on OfferUp was reduced to $9,800

Seller's Description:

1954 Buick Super Riviera 2-dr Hardtop

• Driven 95,682 miles
  • Automatic transmission
  • Exterior color: Green

Very original clean BUICK Runs and drives 331 nail head Trade for 63—64–65 Riviera Plus cash from my end is Fine. 

• New Fuel Tank. Battery Plugs Condenser Wires
  • Great Chrome Glass

Super Nice Original Awesome Trunk You can tell a lot about a car based on how the trunk looks no rust in the trunk Back seat Headliner amazing orig consider the age fires right up

new Battery Plugs Wires Coil Fuel tank fuel lines etc Good Chrome

Will sell. to the right person like a reasonable person

Runs Well Starts Stops new brakes Runs and Drives On Non Op

Ain’t nothing you can’t handle ain’t nothing you ain’t got Put your money on the table and drive it off the Lot!!

Boz Skaggs

image.png.7070dc56092d634cd85965394ab6d5c1.png

image.png.c3f2cc3c8276eac2a16cd3fa2047d2e3.png

image.png.9de684577bb20483a53e38fdd8c50361.png

Edited by 6T-FinSeeker
update price (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 6T-FinSeeker changed the title to For Sale: 1954 Buick Super Riviera 2-dr Hardtop - "Very original clean Buick" - Sacramento, CA - Not Mine - 7/1 Increased

Seller is still looking for the "right" person to come along to buy it. Seller is tired of the wrong people coming by with lowball offers hence the price increase. "I'll teach those cheapskates a lesson!"  After all this puppy with the 331 engine was babied. And it shows.

• Haha 5

I can  let all know Sacramento   ,in my opinion is one of the best places ,to buy old cars especially if its

been there from new,,--ask me how i know--i  have purchased  5 Buicks from there  since 1987, 3 Porsche 911s,

all  terrific non rust cars,----This one was the second  69 Electra, it was my driver, for10 years ,while i lived there

did about 80.000 miles it it.

001.JPG

Edited by Wayne R (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Beautiful lines on this car. I especially like the roof line as it descends to the trunk area. But it appears as though the glowing description provided by the seller is referring to another car. This one is a little on the scruffy side IMO.  

Edited by kingrudy
Clarity (see edit history)
  • Like 2