For Sale: 1953 Packard Clipper Sportster - $32,000 - St. Albans, VT - Not Mine

For Sale: 1953 Packard Clipper Sportster - $32,000 - St. Albans, VT

1953 Packard Clipper Sportster - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)

Fully restored 1953 Packard Clipper Sportster. Incredible condition for this 68 year old! Refinished in the original color scheme of Carolina Cream and Matador Maroon Metallic. No rust, solid frame, southern car. All chrome has been redone and shines like new. Multiple show winner.  Upholstery and carpets have been redone with OE style materials, headliner is in excellent condition. Wiring replaced with OE style harness.  Optioned with radio, power antenna, heater, automatic and power brakes. Authentic Packard Caribbean wire wheels and Coker reproduction wide white wall bias tires. Everything is working, including the dash clock, with the exception of the fuel gauge. Equipped with Pertronix ignition.  Complete with original owners manual and literature, reprint Packard Service Manual and fitted indoor car cover.  If you are reading this ad then yes, the car is still available.   odometer: 24872

Copy and paste in your email:   1c46954008cb3f58988aa82e452adcb8@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1953 Packard Clipper Sportster club sedan.

'53 Packard Clipper Sportster VT a.jpg

'53 Packard Clipper Sportster VT b.jpg

'53 Packard Clipper Sportster VT c.jpg

'53 Packard Clipper Sportster VT ca.jpg

'53 Packard Clipper Sportster VT d.jpg

'53 Packard Clipper Sportster VT e.jpg

'53 Packard Clipper Sportster VT f.jpg

'53 Packard Clipper Sportster VT g.jpg

'53 Packard Clipper Sportster VT h.jpg

'53 Packard Clipper Sportster VT i.jpg

'53 Packard Clipper Sportster VT j.jpg

'53 Packard Clipper Sportster VT k.jpg