For Sale: A Large Pair of CM Hall 144-E All Brass Combination Oil and Electric Sidelamps PRICE REDUCED

Price reduced to 750.00 postpaid within the USA. 

This large and matched pair of CM Hall 144-E all brass sidelamps was made to be used as either oil lights or could be used with a light bulb as well. These were made this way and not later conversions as many of these are. They measure an impressive 12" tall and the square glass frames are about 5". They are in excellent condition and were likely professionally restored at some point. A simple re-polish would make them shining again. I do not see any cracks or dents in any of  the brass. The silvered reflectors are very clean and they have their correct burner assemblies. The doors and fonts fit the bodies well. The electric sockets are original and intact including their matching bakelite wire connectors. All four of the beveled glass lenses are in excellent condition. A really nice pair of side lamps.

Take a look at the photos. What you see is what you get. Let me know if you would like additional photos.

The price is 1,250.00 for the pair INCLUDING shipping within the USA. I will ship outside the USA for extra. I accept PayPal for payment.

Please email: motoringicons@hotmail.com or call 734-730-4274. Thanks.

CMSL1.jpg

CMSL2.jpg

CMSL3.jpg

CMSL4.jpg

CMSL5.jpg

CMSL6.jpg

CMSL7.jpg

CMSL8.jpg

CMSL9.jpg

Edited by motoringicons (see edit history)

• motoringicons changed the title to For Sale: A Large Pair of CM Hall 144-E All Brass Combination Oil and Electric Sidelamps PRICE REDUCED
  • 1 month later...