SOLD: A Large and Impressive Pair of Solar 833 All Brass Sidelamps for an Impressive 1912 and earlier car. PRICE REDUCED

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Here is an extremely nice, matched pair of Solar 833 all brass sidelamps. These are big lamps and each measure about 12 1/2" tall and the square lens frames are about 4 1/2". These may have been restored awhile back.  All four clear beveled glass lenses are nice. The interior silvered reflectors are clean and shiny. Both have their original burner assemblies, Solar tags, small jewel marker lenses, etc. I do not see any cracks at all on the brass. These appear to have been polished at some point, any now they could use an easy re-polish. These are very high quality lamps and are suitable for a high quality, large brass automobile. 

Take a look at the photos. What you see is what you get. Let me know if you would like additional photos.

The price for the pair is  1,400.00 including shipping within the USA via FedEx Ground Service. I will ship outside the USA for extra. I accept PayPal for payment.

Please email: motoringicons@hotmail.com or call 734-730-4274. Thanks.

SolarSL1.jpg

SolarSL2.jpg

SolarSL3.jpg

SolarSL4.jpg

SolarSL5.jpg

SolarSL6.jpg

SolarSL7.jpg

SolarSL8.jpg

Edited by motoringicons (see edit history)

• motoringicons changed the title to For Sale: A Large and Impressive Pair of Solar 833 All Brass Sidelamps for an Impressive 1912 and earlier car. PRICE REDUCED
  • 1 month later...
  • motoringicons changed the title to SOLD: A Large and Impressive Pair of Solar 833 All Brass Sidelamps for an Impressive 1912 and earlier car. PRICE REDUCED