SOLD: A scarce Solar No. 805 All Brass Tail Lamp

Here is a scarce and extremely nice Solar No. 805 all brass tail lamp. This would be a great lamp for a variety of significant 1912 and earlier cars. It measures about 10 1/2" tall and the door with the clear lens is about 4" in diameter. It is marked "Solar No 805". This lamp is in excellent condition. I do not see any cracks on any the brass. It has a clear "bullseye" style lens with a matching red "bulls eye" side lens and a small red jewel marker lens. The door and font fits the lamp nicely. I do not see any dents or bends. The silver reflector is bright and shiny and it has its original burner assembly. Not sure if this was ever restored, but all it needs is an easy polishing to put it on a restored car. This is a really nice lamp and worthy of a very nice brass car.

Take a look at the photos, what you see is what you get. If you need more photos, just ask.

The price is 600.00 INCLUDING shipping within the USA via FedEx Ground with insurance. I will ship outside the USA for extra. I accept PayPal for payment.

Please email: motoringicons@hotmail.com or call 734-730-4274. Thanks. 

STL1.jpg

STL2.jpg

STL3.jpg

STL4.jpg

STL5.jpg

Edited by motoringicons (see edit history)

• motoringicons changed the title to SOLD: A scarce Solar No. 805 All Brass Tail Lamp