SOLD: Neverout All Brass Bail Handle Small Size Tail Light PRICE REDUCED

SOLD:

Here is an extremely nice, small size, Neverout Bail Handle Taillights. It appears to have been restored at some point and has a light tarnish from being on a shelf for the last several years.  It has a larger curved clear lens,  and a pair fluted red small lenses.  The silvered reflector is good and will polish up nicely and it has its correct burner assembly. There is no damage to the brass and words on the top are crisp and clean. it measures about 9" in overall height and the flared rim is about 4 1/4" in diameter. A tough light to find in this condition. Take a look at the photos. What you see is what you get. If you need more photos, let me know.

The price is 275.00  INCLUDING FedEx Ground shipping with insurance within the USA. I will ship  outside the USA for extra.  I accept PayPal for payment.

Please call 734-730-4274 or email: motoringicons@hotmail.com  Thanks. 

NOTL2A.jpg

NOTL2B.jpg

NOTL2E.jpg

NOTL2D.jpg

Edited by motoringicons (see edit history)

• motoringicons changed the title to For Sale: Neverout All Brass Bail Handle Small Size Tail Light PRICE REDUCED
  • motoringicons changed the title to SOLD: Neverout All Brass Bail Handle Small Size Tail Light PRICE REDUCED