Relocating a vehicle without the vin.

Is this even possible to locate when my Grandfather purchased a 1965 Plymouth Belvedere? I'd love to be able to locate the vehicle once again. I know of three owners who had it when it was in Oklahoma. It was also in Missouri and New Jersey. The last I saw of it was 1980 or 81. My brother sold it to his girlfriend after Dad gave it to my brother. My brother has lost track of the VIN. Thanks for any suggestions to help find the vehicle. I believe it was a Belvedere II but more positive it was white with red interior, four doors, single headlights in the front,  and all I recall Dad ever calling it was the 65 Plymouth. The width of the side metal between rear window and side window seemed much wider when I was young. So I know its not a Fury.  I'd have to see the options of the rear tail lights to see if I'm right but I think they were singular and square somewhat.  I recall the steering column had the shifter on the column. Automatic of course. Don't really recall the wheels other than they were Goodyear's. Will hunt for pictures but since my parents have passed those pictures are split between siblings I don't talk to anymore. Thanks genuinely.

• 4 months later...