1990 reatta headlight switches

Lex371

I'm trying to put my headlight buttons Back together however I have lost the little brass wheel that goes between the switches and I have no clue where to get a replacement, or is it possible to just have one of them functioning for it to work?20210618_220714.jpg.07e2a0d12d1ad3280a88554b342e9b0c.jpg

I have a repair service for all Reatta headlight switches including the '90 switches.

The switches have been disassembled, cleaned and any defective parts replaced. I then put it back together with nice appearing buttons and then thoroughly test it in my personal '90 Reatta.

You can't go wrong purchasing from Jim. The 1990 is a one model year headlight switch. Maybe not related to your original reason for taking it apart but I highly recommend installing a headlight relay harness to take the headlight load from the switch. 

2 hours ago, Jim said:

I have a repair service for all Reatta headlight switches including the '90 switches.

The switches have been disassembled, cleaned and any defective parts replaced. I then put it back together with nice appearing buttons and then thoroughly test it in my personal '90 Reatta.

How much would it be

Try finding a (working) replacement and you will jump on Jim's service.    

If you are determine to repair it yourself..... 1990 -1993 Riviera uses a similar switch and will probably have the missing piece. 

The thing that makes the 1990 Reatta headlight switch unique.... only year that had the fog light switch as part of the headlight sw. 

Riviera had no foglights so no switch.... later Riviera have twilight sentinel as part of the headlight sw.  but the basic part are the same. 

• Like 1

Lex371,

I am another satisfied customer of Jim Finn and I recommend him highly, his prices are more than fair, and he is helpful with instructions on removal and replacement of parts he sells!

The best way to communicate with him is via email which is listed under vendors in the stickie above or Reattas60@gmail.com

Edited by Nittany
Added email (see edit history)
  • Like 2