When was the last time you seen an Ajax for sale??

Reading the ad.......you think it was a Model J barn find. Price? Well, that’s subjective.........but it think it’s high.

• Like 3

Three in Canada, eight in the US? I have seen four of them in person, and at least five others in photographs. I guess that means I have seen all but two of them in North America?

I am sorry, but 'rare' does not mean valuable in a 'dollars' sense.

I do hope this one can find some crazy person willing to do a good self-restoration and then drive and enjoy it for many years ahead.

• Like 2

There is nothing unusual to the Ajax as an automobile other then it's short lived presentation and soon conversion over to a full name Nash model.

I think 1/2 the asking price it would start to get attention, if subject to offers.

Personally I only think a tried and true Nash enthusiast ,historian collector would be interested ,and those are few.

I'd hold out for the short lived Jeffery(Rambler) for limited existing cars of a historical nature..

I wonder if any Ajax logo parts are still with the car..? It appears the radiator badge has already been purloined.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Flivverking said:

I think 1/2 the asking price it would start to get attention, if subject to offers.

I think you are a very generous person.

• Like 1