For Sale: 1967 Oldsmobile Toronado Deluxe - $12,500 - Eastern Long Island - Bridgehampton, NY - Not Mine - Listing Deleted by Author.

For Sale: 1967 Oldsmobile Toronado Deluxe - $12,500 - Eastern Long Island - Bridgehampton, NY - Listing Deleted by Author.

1967 Oldsmobile Toronado Deluxe - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)

1967 Toronado with not often found bucket seats and console. Nicely presenting interior with power windows and newer AM/FM  Tape radio. Has 124,000 miles with engine rebuild years ago for the elderly, original owner.
Prior to owning, the car had been refurbished and had not moved in many years.
New-
Re-chromed front bumper and bumper ends, Brakes and parking brake mechanisms, Front drive axles, All 6 shock absorbers replaced,  Tires,  Headlamp vacuums and tanks repaired,  Heater core repaired,
Awaiting restored brake booster and master cylinder,  Fuel system and carburetor rebuilt, and Air conditioning refurbished to R134.  Car was repainted this deep red in the 1980s and there are scratches and crazed paint areas. The driver’s side rear window needs to be repaired and I have attempted multiple times.  

I am losing garage space this Summer.  Some parts and original Olds 1967 repair manuals will be with the car.  Car will be ready to show by the end of June when restored braking parts arrive.

Copy and paste in your email:  268533b3e97c356ca809617f86612217@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1967 Oldsmobile Toronado Deluxe hardtop coupe.

'67 Oldsmobile Toronado liny a.jpg

'67 Oldsmobile Toronado liny b.jpg

'67 Oldsmobile Toronado liny c.jpg

'67 Oldsmobile Toronado liny d.jpg

'67 Oldsmobile Toronado liny e.jpg

'67 Oldsmobile Toronado liny f.jpg

'67 Oldsmobile Toronado liny g.jpg

'67 Oldsmobile Toronado liny h.jpg

'67 Oldsmobile Toronado liny i.jpg

'67 Oldsmobile Toronado liny j.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
- Listing Deleted by Author. June 2021 (see edit history)
  • Like 6

Beautiful color on a very stylish car. The interior sure looks awesome. If all is correct with the description, then you could buy this car at a reasonable price and sleep well at night that the gremlins have been taken care of. 

• Like 2

67 Riv and 67 Toro in the same garage!

The two best years of both, by my way of thinking.

I would be very jealous!  😄

I'm with you on that!  At the Hemming's Concours in Lake George a couple of years ago my wife snapped a picture of Wayne Carini & me next to my Riviera.  He told me that he's thought about adding an example of each of the 3 GM "E" body cars (Riviera, Toronado & Eldorado) from that era to his collection.  Maybe he'll start with this one...

• Like 1

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1967 Oldsmobile Toronado Deluxe - $12,500 - Eastern Long Island - Bridgehampton, NY - Not Mine - Listing Deleted by Author.