For Sale: 1939 Dodge Deluxe suicide door sedan - $12,000 - Philadelphia, PA - Not Mine

For Sale: 1939 Dodge Deluxe suicide door sedan - $12,000 - Philadelphia, PA

1939 Dodge deluxe suicide door sedan - cars & trucks - by owner -... (craigslist.org)

I have a 1939 dodge suicide door sedan in excellent condition, family owned for 60 years and garaged the entire time !! , very solid nice original family owned for decades !! always garaged,,!!,the dodge is a suicide door car, excellent condition, has new rims {5}, new original type firestone tires {5}, excellent glass all around, NO floor rot, NO frame rot, NO trunk rot..., the original engine runs smooth and quiet with no smooth or noises at 95,000 original miles .,the fuel lines are all good and and were flushed, a new OEM fuel tank was installed, the fuel pump is new , master cylinder was rebuilt,, new rims, 5 of them, new firestone tires, , 5 of them !! the engine is good, the trans is good, the brakes are good, super clean oil, ! ,clean and tight under the hood, its a great solid 39 ! lights, gauges, dash lights, wipers and heater all work ! , has a rare Motorola radio option that does light up but currently no sound, just having one is a big plus ! , underside is super clean and rot free, the floors, trunk and frame are in great shape. bring cash with you and come in person, i am not responding to online offers without at least a phone call. the number is attached, no texts please , call me, the car is in northeast Philadelphia, pa 19111

I also have a 2 door 50 Plymouth with a stuck flathead engine,, pretty solid and complete car,, replace the flathead 6 or convert it to a v8 and hot rod it !! ,, only want a firm $2800 for it !

Copy and paste in your email:  b9deb03889c73a6dbaa54962c32700ee@sale.craigslist.org
I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this
 1939 Dodge Deluxe sedan.

'39 Dodge Deluxe PA a.jpg

'39 Dodge Deluxe PA b.jpg

'39 Dodge Deluxe PA c.jpg

'39 Dodge Deluxe PA d.jpg

'39 Dodge Deluxe PA e.jpg

'39 Dodge Deluxe PA f.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kingrudy said:

Nice car, but why the blue seats when the door panels are brown? 

The seat upholstery isn't correct for the car.

Perhaps the original is underneath.  Those look

like seat covers installed in the 1950's or 1960's.

I like the styling and the color of this car.  Thanks

for sharing the ad, Mr. 58L.

Edited by John_S_in_Penna (see edit history)