My TC was damaged in a home fire - Looking for PARTS

Hello Fellow TC owners,

I'm a longtime TC owner and TC forum member. I am sad to say my apartment building burned to the ground last month, and I lost everything. It was a horrible fire, and most of the residents barely got out alive. Unfortunately, both sets of my TC keys were still in the apartment and were lost in the fire. So, I was unable to move it for days until it was finally towed to a bodyshop. In that interim, I was unable to move or wash the car and the ash from the fire that had fallen on it and the other cars in the parking lot caused damage to other parts of the car. The hardtop was also stored in the building and was destroyed. So, I am looking for some parts to try to fix my poor baby up. The parts I know so far that I am trying to locate and price are as follows:

(2) black Chrysler pentastar key blanks

(2) Maserati trunk key blanks

(1) TC hardtop (ideally black, but flexible with repainting) and ginger headliner

(1) front bumper chrome trim piece

(1) passenger door trim piece

There may be other parts as well, but these are the ones I am looking for so far. If you have any of these items or know of another owner who may have them, please let me know as well as prices and location. Thanks everyone for your help. At least I still have the car. It's one of my only possessions left, but it's a good one and a sentimental one to have!

2) black Chrysler pentastar key blanks

(2) Maserati trunk key blanks                     4378809  have it NOS

(1) TC hardtop (ideally black, but flexible with repainting) and ginger headliner

(1) front bumper chrome trim piece       04463667 1 MOULDING, Center
2 04463668 1 MOULDING, Side, Right
04463669 1 MOULDING, Side, Left
3 04463670 1 BUTT STRAP, Right
04463671 1 BUTT STRAP, Left

which ones?

where is the car located?

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/18/2021 at 8:59 PM, marty mopar said:

2) black Chrysler pentastar key blanks

(2) Maserati trunk key blanks                     4378809  have it NOS

(1) front bumper chrome trim piece       04463667 1 MOULDING, Center
2 04463668 1 MOULDING, Side, Right
04463669 1 MOULDING, Side, Left
3 04463670 1 BUTT STRAP, Right
04463671 1 BUTT STRAP, Left

which ones?

where is the car located?

Hi @marty mopar. Sorry for the delay in responding. It's been pretty chaotic since the house fire dealing with everything. The car is currently at a body shop in southern IL for repairs from the fire damage. How much for the (2) Maserati trunks/glove box key blanks? Do you know where to get the black Chrysler pentastar engine key blanks? As far as the front moulding, is that strip from tire to tire 3 separate pieces or all 1? If it's 3 separate, I am just looking for the center piece. Also might be needing the passenger side chrome and body moulding that attaches to the middle of the door (door only). Still looking for a hardtop as well if you have recommendations. That burned up in the fire, unfortunately as it was being stored. Thanks Marty, and hope you're doing well.

On 7/18/2021 at 1:29 PM, mytc05 said:

Hi @marty mopar. Sorry for the delay in responding. It's been pretty chaotic since the house fire dealing with everything. The car is currently at a body shop in southern IL for repairs from the fire damage. How much for the (2) Maserati trunks/glove box key blanks? Do you know where to get the black Chrysler pentastar engine key blanks? As far as the front moulding, is that strip from tire to tire 3 separate pieces or all 1? If it's 3 separate, I am just looking for the center piece. Also might be needing the passenger side chrome and body moulding that attaches to the middle of the door (door only). Still looking for a hardtop as well if you have recommendations. That burned up in the fire, unfortunately as it was being stored. Thanks Marty, and hope you're doing well.

Hi @marty mopar. Just wanted to check back about this and also see if you have or know where I can get the hard top storage rack and Pentatrident cloth cover? Thanks Marty!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2021 at 8:07 AM, Pbajay said:

2On the off-chance you are still looking,,,I have a hard top for sale or trade,(preferably trade). I need a caliper for my 1990t.c.  rear drivers side. 

Hi @Pbajay. I am still looking actually. What year is it/ does it have the center pins? Also, what color combo, and do you have the storage rack and blue hardtop cloth storage cover with the pentatrident logo on it?