WTB 1953 Buick Special parts

Phatthawg

11 hours ago, Phatthawg said:

Looking for 1953 Buick Special parts. I need a hood, hood ornament, core support, full front bumper and grill. Car took a telephone pole to the nose. I'm in the Latrobe/Pittsburgh area. 

IMG_4129.jpg

Sorry to see this!

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Auburncoupe said:

I have a clean straight and rot free hood and core support.  Dry western desert climate parts.  Write me a private message as needed.

Thank you

The sight won't let me private message you since I just joined. Are you able to private message me with a price with shipping? 

Medical issue. The car was in excellent shape. I just purchased this car in the condition you see. It was my neighbor's car from new. He wrecked it a few years ago and never drove after that. He and his wife recently passed away and the family was going to sell it to a body guy that ultimately was going to piece it out! I couldn't let that happen to this car as I knew it since I was a little kid. Now I'm scrambling for parts and garage space! Any help on parts I would be grateful! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Phatthawg said:

Medical issue. The car was in excellent shape. I just purchased this car in the condition you see. It was my neighbor's car from new. He wrecked it a few years ago and never drove after that. He and his wife recently passed away and the family was going to sell it to a body guy that ultimately was going to piece it out! I couldn't let that happen to this car as I knew it since I was a little kid. Now I'm scrambling for parts and garage space! Any help on parts I would be grateful! 

Oh my.  I see.  Glad you are looking to piece her back together. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...