Watch "ABANDONED 1971 Buick Riviera Boat Tail! - Will it RUN AND DRIVE 100 Miles Home?"

DrownedRiv

This is the first I've heard of this guy, but that was a fun video to watch.  Definitely subscribed to his channel to start watching more of his content.

One thing that I don't like is that this video, and many of his other videos, are well over an hour long.  I like the in depth content, but would be nice if it was broken up into 1/2 hr chunks instead.

Thanks for posting.

On 6/14/2021 at 6:12 AM, Hazdaz said:

This is the first I've heard of this guy, but that was a fun video to watch.  Definitely subscribed to his channel to start watching more of his content.

One thing that I don't like is that this video, and many of his other videos, are well over an hour long.  I like the in depth content, but would be nice if it was broken up into 1/2 hr chunks instead.

Thanks for posting.

Glad you enjoyed the video, i was hestitating poating it. Definately have to set aside a good chunk of time to watch his videos, but i generally enjoy them. I particularly like videos which he drives the cars back to his shop. 

Heard of his channel, but that was the first video i've seen from it. Pretty entertaining. I hope he flips the car instead of parting it out. Needs some work, but it looks pretty complete. Wouldn't mind owning a boattail.