Duesenburg JN

18 hours ago, Robert G. Smits said:

And one of out posters is the high bidder at $700K

Not too sure it’s the same guy. The one I know is EXTREMELY cheap. He’s so broke, when he went to school, he couldn’t even pay attention!

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, BobinVirginia said:

Way out of my league. Some of the cars people on this forum get to experience and know about is amazing! 

Im going to jump in around 1.2 large. I just need a favor........anyone want to lend me eight figures at zero interest, it will get paid back in twenty five years.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, edinmass said:

Not too sure it’s the same guy. The one I know is EXTREMELY cheap. He’s so broke, when he went to school, he couldn’t even pay attention!

Ed, with friends like you one doesn't need enemies.  What a great post regarding someone who is obviously close to you!!

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Robert G. Smits said:

Ed, with friends like you one doesn't need enemies.  What a great post regarding someone who is obviously close to you!!

Brothers by another mother............we share everything but our ladies.............lots of fun to have car friends who can swap, share, loan, borrow, and just drive each other’s cars. He’s good enough to me that I fix his cars for free...........now if I can just get him to pony up on the JN..........I’ll borrow that even more than the others.......

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, edinmass said:

lots of fun to have car friends who can swap, share, loan, borrow, and just

Enjoy these friends while you can.  At age 81 most of my close car friends are gone.  People like former AACA presidents Al Edmonds and Howard Scotland.  Al was responsible for getting me into antique cars, advertising and French Cameo.  We had breakfast every Saturday morning at 6 am at the same reastaurant for 30 years.  Unfortunately many  of us don't appreciate how important these friendships are until they are gone!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, edinmass said:

Brothers by another mother............we share everything but our ladies.............lots of fun to have car friends who can swap, share, loan, borrow, and just drive each other’s cars. He’s good enough to me that I fix his cars for free...........now if I can just get him to pony up on the JN..........I’ll borrow that even more than the others.......

I need better friends. 🤣😂
I’ve got a few friends that are the best folks I know. Tight group and thanks to the forum I’m hoping to find more. 

Edited by BobinVirginia (see edit history)
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...