WTB-1969 Trunk closure piece

chuckfmtexas

Just discovered my center plastic piece that fills the gap between the bottom trunk edge and the bumper/gas tank filler cover has deteriorated and missing some material at the right angle fold.  I have contacted Ron Hing in Oregon and he does not have one from his parts collection.  Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Chuck

Riv2.jpg.9d054269bb1d44ed3dc4cae0bedd9e2d.jpgRiv3.jpg

Edited by chuckfmtexas (see edit history)

Chuck,

Suggest contacting Briz.  He is active on the V8 Buick website, has a '68 and is also a member of the ROA and BCA. 

Briz has reproduced Riviera items including the 1968 / 1969 Riviera center trunk filler as well as other items such as dash face plates for 1968, 1969 and 1970 Rivieras.

At least some of his items are listed in eBayMotors if you search under itsjustbriz.  However, I do not see the center trunk filler and it may be out of stock.

Best of luck.

Jim Vesely

ROA # 7437

BCA # 39477

13 hours ago, jj5794 said:

Chuck,

Suggest contacting Briz.  He is active on the V8 Buick website, has a '68 and is also a member of the ROA and BCA. 

Briz has reproduced Riviera items including the 1968 / 1969 Riviera center trunk filler as well as other items such as dash face plates for 1968, 1969 and 1970 Rivieras.

At least some of his items are listed in eBayMotors if you search under itsjustbriz.  However, I do not see the center trunk filler and it may be out of stock.

Best of luck.

Jim Vesely

ROA # 7437

BCA # 39477

Thanks Jim, in fact I went to the Riv magazine recently received and he advertised in it and showed the piece I need. I contacted him and I have one headed this way in time for Auburn meet.  I appreciate your lead.

Chuck