54-55 A/C Parts

MrEarl

Running this on Facebook also but know some here don't go there and I fully understand. But by the same token this forum is such a PITA to post multiple pictures, I hope you understand why I post there. I have many more detailed pics and can provide more specific on request. Message me with any interests.

IMG_1768.JPG

IMG_1772.JPG

IMG_1776.JPG

IMG_1779.JPG

IMG_1779.JPG

IMG_1782.JPG

IMG_1785.JPG

IMG_1794.JPG

IMG_1797.JPG

IMG_1798.JPG

IMG_1803 - Copy.JPG

IMG_1813 - Copy.JPG

IMG_1820.JPG

IMG_1824.JPG

IMG_1831.JPG

IMG_1833.JPG

IMG_1834.JPG

IMG_1841.JPG

IMG_1843.JPG

Edited by MrEarl (see edit history)
  • Like 3

@MrEarl, got a small trick for that issue when posting many photos...when you get to the point where get that message "Max total size 9.77", just click "OK" and then scroll all the way back up to the top of the forum your in and click the button to back out of that forum.  Once out, go right back in to the forum you left your uploaded photos in (they will still be there).  You can now continue to upload more photos.  You can do this as many times as you need until you upload all the pictures you want.  Didn't mean to hijack this thread but I know you have been upset with this for a while.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Kosage Chavis said:

@MrEarl, got a small trick for that issue when posting many photos...when you get to the point where get that message "Max total size 9.77", just click "OK" and then scroll all the way back up to the top of the forum your in and click the button to back out of that forum.  Once out, go right back in to the forum you left your uploaded photos in (they will still be there).  You can now continue to upload more photos.  You can do this as many times as you need until you upload all the pictures you want.  Didn't mean to hijack this thread but I know you have been upset with this for a while.

Sometimes I can add 1-3 without exceeding the limit then add several or an unlimited number more but at times the 9.7 limit kicks in. I'll give your trick a try, thanks

On 6/7/2021 at 9:32 PM, Kosage Chavis said:

I do a similar thing; I just submit it, refresh the page, then edit it and add more.