2021 BCA BOD elections.

The results of the BOD elections for 2021 have been posted. The members elected will serve for three years. There is a total of nine members of the BCA board and three are elected every year. 

the results are:

1st John Steed 459

2nd Jack Welch 400

3rd Ricky Pirch 343

4th Larry Schramm 250

John Steed , Jack Welch and Rickey Pirch will serve until. 2024. John and Jack can not run again in 2024 as the term limits restrict members to two consecutive terms.. The 2021-2022 Bod will elect officers (President. Vice President, Treasurer & Secretary) at the June Teleconference.

The BOD thanks Larry Schramm for his service and thank you to all BCA members that voted.

• Thanks 2

22 hours ago, Ben Bruce aka First Born said:

Thank you.

What an indictment!  Thousands of members and only 1452 could bother to vote.   The rest have no leg to stand on to complain if not happy with the way the club is run. 

Good luck to the Board. 

Ben

Actually much less than 1452. Remember you can vote for 3 so you can't add the individual totals together. Based on the counts about I'd say it's more like 550 - 650 members voted.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, 38Buick 80C said:

Actually much less than 1452. Remember you can vote for 3 so you can't add the individual totals together. Based on the counts about I'd say it's more like 550 - 650 members voted.

Just my opinion, but that is down right pathetic.  And yet members complain just about anything/everything the BCA does...club direction, finances, etc., etc.  Off the top of my head, that's roughly less than 10% of the membership.   

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...