Jump to content

Help identifying this radiator (I think it is a Bentley)


Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, JFranklin said:

The loops you reference are to hold radiator rods that connect to the firewall.


He's talking about the "U" shaped loops on the sides near the top, not the radiator support bracket. Bottom corners of the top tank.

T radiator (2).JPG

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...