Dragone's Car Show June 5th

2 hours ago, alsancle said:

Fun time.  2 hours each way on 95 in a 73 Cougar vert.

1D8C3AF5-0A29-4ED9-8BE4-57569D5A62F8.jpeg

Wish I'd known that was you, I was walking behind the car as you were leaving, looks like a full size car not a Mustang with a better body. Manny, George,& Alex along with their crew deserve a big Thank You for a great event. Good quality stuff in the swap meet, thanks to everyone that brought stuff. Bob 

DSCF9050.JPG

DSCF9062.JPG

DSCF9074.JPG

DSCF9075.JPG

DSCF9072.JPG

DSCF9073.JPG

DSCF9077.JPG

DSCF9045.JPG

• Like 2

Great pics guys.  We had a couple events this week, including a procedure with our doggie, & a last leg on house project come up.  She is fine but still recovering, but that killed any shot of going this time.  Glad it was a great day!

• Like 1

On 5/27/2021 at 10:09 AM, Steve_Mack_CT said:

TAKerry, if you cannot get to CT, the Dragone boys usually set up a small tent in the green field at Hershey every year.  Once in a while they have something interesting... 😉

20171004_155712.jpg

Beauties!!!

9 hours ago, 1937hd45 said:

Wish I'd known that was you, I was walking behind the car as you were leaving, looks like a full size car not a Mustang with a better body. Manny, George,& Alex along with their crew deserve a big Thank You for a great event. Good quality stuff in the swap meet, thanks to everyone that brought stuff. Bob 

Bob, I thought we passed a good looking dude on the way out the gate and it was you!  

Although the thought of the nut to carry that place gives me shudders,  it makes me happy to see so many guys working in the restoration shop.   I told Manny to keep hiring as many kids as possible. 

My dad used to say it years ago and it is still true.  "Those Dragone boys find cool stuff".

• Like 2

21 hours ago, alsancle said:

Boy do I want this.

AC3B6EB2-CABE-4044-B77F-F3E8A3B965F2.jpeg

I'd find room to garage this too, please tell us more details. The larger than 443 doors and longer than normal top that lands father back are the details that cough my eye, is it a Speedster chassis? No WWW to clean is huge plus.  Bob 

18 minutes ago, 1937hd45 said:

I'd find room to garage this too, please tell us more details. The larger than 443 doors and longer than normal top that lands father back are the details that cough my eye, is it a Speedster chassis? No WWW to clean is huge plus.  Bob 

West needs to chime in as he is the expert,  but I believe it is a 734 Speedster - one of two with the roadster body.  The Body is set back on the chassis giving a longer hood,  uprated engine,  high speed rear end.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, alsancle said:

Boy do I want this.

AC3B6EB2-CABE-4044-B77F-F3E8A3B965F2.jpeg

While nice, this is the one I would like to drive home. They would not trade even for the EMF... I didn't get a photo of this in their shop. This is from Concept cars...

Frank

1929 Hudson Model R photograph

16 minutes ago, alsancle said:

that one? Yes.

You keep saying no more paint or restoration.......you couldn’t live with that color.

Thank you gentlemen for sharing photos for those of us unable to attend.  Looks like it was a great selection to enjoy.    1930 Packard 734 Speedster or Runabout are guaranteed to stop any red-blooded Packard man in his tracks.

• Like 1