1926 Buick Master Six for sale

Posted (edited)

Looking for offers on a 1926 Buick Master 6  4 door. My dad started a full restoration and passed 20 years ago. It has been in storage. The front doors and engine are missing, he sent them out for repair and I don't have the info to find them. And the rest is in parts. The body is on the frame along with the tranny and drivetrain. I will send pics to anyone interested. The body was cleaned up years ago and primered. Also I have some parts that have been repaired and nickel plated, window cranks, front bumpers and shell for the radiator.  And 2 of the wooden spoke wheels have been restored. Located near Valley Forge, Pa  Please contact me at transatool@aol.com

IMG_1153.jpg

IMG_1154.jpg

IMG_1151.jpg

IMG_1172.jpg

IMG_1142.jpg

IMG_1162.jpg

IMG_1173.jpg

IMG_1170.jpg

Edited by Robert Vespaziani
add pictures (see edit history)

Posted (edited)
On 6/2/2021 at 9:28 AM, dibarlaw said:

Robert:

I sent a message on your email as you posted. Did it get to you?

Larry

Curious if you might know a restoration shop in that area that would do the “missing” work.  A 1926 Buick Master 6? I can’t believe a reputable shop would not reach back to this family.  And missing doors are likely an issue.  It would be a shame as many do to consider this a parts car.  

Maybe the parts could be tracked down…

Edited by B Jake Moran (see edit history)

10 hours ago, B Jake Moran said:

Larry

Curious if you might know a restoration shop in that area that would do the “missing” work.  A 1926 Buick Master 6? I can’t believe a reputable shop would not reach back to this family.  And missing doors are likely an issue.  It would be a shame as many do to consider this a parts car.  

Maybe the parts could be tracked down…

I did try to locate the missing parts 15 years ago. The guy that worked on the engine passed away and his family scrapped everything in his garage. I could

never locate the front doors....

• Like 1