Tidewater Region (TRAACA) 2021 Swap Meet [24 July 2021]

BearsFan315

It's that time of year again and the Tidewater Region of the AACA (TRAACA) is getting ready for our annual swap meet. This is a great event, tons of vendors, people, and stories. We have had to postpone to do current guidelines, however things are started to look up and we now have the greenlight to move forward.

We will have Indoor and Outdoor spaces to sell all your Antique Car Treasures. We will have a food vendor onsite for breakfast and lunch. as well as HOT Coffee and HOT Chocolate to keep you warm. We will also have a section for Car Corral, so if you are trying to sell an antique car, or looking to pick one up.

Nansemond-Suffolk Academy (NSA)

3373 Pruden Blvd.

Suffolk, VA 23434

Link to Google Maps for Directions

Saturday July 24, 2021

(Rain or Shine)

8 a.m. until 2 p.m.

Information and Details can be found here:  TRAACA 2021 Swap Meet 

Flyer is in the link above you can click to download the form, and then you can fill it out on your device then print out a copy, sign it, and mail it in with your payment, or bring it on the Day of the Meet and register at the gate.

PreRegistration Deadline is July 17, 2021

There is a reduced price for PreRegistration !! so take advantage of this while you can.

• Indoor spaces: 10’ x 10’ - One table and two chairs provided per space. ($30 preregistered/$35 after)
  • Outdoor spaces: 10’ x 30’ Bring your own tables and chairs.  ($25 preregistered/$30 after)

You must purchase enough spaces for all your stuff including trailers and tow vehicles is staying attached. Alternately You can drop off your stuff/trailer in your spot and then park your yow vehicle in spectator parking.

Car Corral vehicles for sale must purchase an outdoor space. Vendor setup begins 7 AM Saturday.

Inside Vendor setup is available Friday (July 23) from 1-5 PM.

Site must be vacated by 3 PM Saturday.

!! COVID-19 Guidelines In Effect on Meet Dates !!
NSA COVID-19 Guidelines supersede all Federal and State Guidelines, Current NSA Guidelines require Face Coverings (Covering Nose & Mouth) for EVERYONE on Campus (inside, outside, Vaccinated or not). Guidelines Subject to Change per NSA at their discretion. Updates will be sent via eMail to those who have Registered or on our contact list. Current Guidelines will be clearly marked on site. Registering or attending the event means you agree to comply fully with all in place guidelines per NSA.

If you have any questions you can contact me via message on here or message me directly.

Edited by BearsFan315
Put in Link for Info & Form 2021-05-27 1751 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

We really look forward to this, but unfortunately will be at the AACA Grand National in New Ulm MN.  Will be glad to see it return to our usual early spring date next year, but at least it'll be warmer for a July event.  You might want to substitute ice-tea for that hot coffee and chocolate.    Best of luck to our hard working TRAACA members who brought this back to life again. 

Terry

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2021 at 12:34 PM, pkhammer said:

We have not been to this one although it is a 3 1/2 hour drive. Might need to check it out this year!

It is a good show, i enjoy working it and attending as well. last year was first year i had a spot, trying to clean out garage :) if you plan to come down let me know, maybe you should stay over night, few good hotels close by plus plenty of food places within 10-15 minutes of field.

• Like 1