Stay Fast material

Mikefit

Just a heads up the . Black over tan material that I see others comment that it is no longer available. Just ordered 12 yards from California 3days later it was on my door set and priced some what lower than my first attempt.  

• Like 1

Canvas Topping Material Stayfast 60" Wide, 206 Tan-BlackStayfast 60" Convertible/Tonneau/Boat Top Fabric**

Haartz superior quality heavy duty cloth sport topping. Guaranteed fade-proof and streak-proof. American-made through the Glen Raven Mill process. Resists effects of sun, weather and atmospheric chemicals. The ultimate in color fastness with little or no shrinkage.

Stayfast 60" wide Convertible top fabric is a three ply composite material. The facing fabric is made of Woven Solution-dyed Acrylic, Butyl Rubber Inner layer and Cotton Drill backing. Stayfast's versatility allows it to be used for Convertible tops on Automobiles, Jeep tops, Tire covers as well as Marine or boating projects where quality is the standard. Stayfast is designed to meet the standards of artistry, craftsmanship and performance which create a material made to last in the outdoor environment.    

Edited by mike6024 (see edit history)

21 hours ago, Mikefit said:

Just a heads up the . Black over tan material that I see others comment that it is no longer available. Just ordered 12 yards from California 3days later it was on my door set and priced some what lower than my first attempt.  

15 hours ago, Mikefit said:

To to the administrator. Peter what blanks do i need to fill in   I failed to see spell check put the word set in place of step sorry

Black over tan material for what application?
"Other comments" Where?

Ordered from who?

Any logical person would read your post and have ZERO clue to what you refer.

• Like 4

Original poster is talking about convertible top fabric. Black on the outside, tan on the inside. There has been shortages in top and interior fabric from the usual supply houses. People restoring cars are running into this problem at the current time.

13 hours ago, Tph479 said:

Original poster is talking about convertible top fabric. Black on the outside, tan on the inside. There has been shortages in top and interior fabric from the usual supply houses. People restoring cars are running into this problem at the current time.

That is NOT obvious in the original post.

• Like 1

You should work for the military, where there are acronyms for acronyms! And IT is even worse.

The only thing missing in the original post is who had the fabric.