Newbie 56 Buick Super Owner

Proud new owner of the below 56 Super. Car is a one family survivor, never restored or even messed with. It had been sitting in the same spot since 1968 (which thankfully was under the middle of a huge carport). Padded dash has no rips cracks or tears, door skins are in amazing shape. All glass is there, all trim is there, the only thing I can't find is the spare and the jack (if anyone has a jack for sale, I'm interested) She's a beauty IMO. 

106036.jpeg

106037.jpeg

106035.jpeg

Edited by usnavystgc
Spelling (see edit history)
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Very Nice!  Looking forward to more pictures.  How about starting a new thread in the Me and My Buick forum?  Be glasd to answer any questions you may have.  But first one from this side: Whats the mileage?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/21/2021 at 6:28 PM, JohnD1956 said:

Very Nice!  Looking forward to more pictures.  How about starting a new thread in the Me and My Buick forum?  Be glasd to answer any questions you may have.  But first one from this side: Whats the mileage?

Will do. And thank you for the help in advance. 

Actual mileage is 56,700. 

• 1 month later...
On 5/21/2021 at 6:28 PM, JohnD1956 said:

John,

Where do I find the "Me and My Buick Forum"?