front brake lines 1938 plymouth

Rondo

Hey there, can anyone out there help me out. I'm in need of pictures of how the front brake lines are routed from the master cylinder to each of the front wheels. Thanks !

I assume you are missing the original lines? I have the engine and front nose cone out of my ‘38 currently. I can take some photos. Will send some soon. 

Posted (edited)

The line that goes down along the bottom of the engine is not ideal. Probably not stock. I have a 25” long engine in my car. Installed by previous owner. He likely routed that brake line?  I plan to reroute it onto the front frame cross member. 

Edited by keithb7 (see edit history)

Thanks a bunch Keith. I ordered new lines and the original rear lines match up exactly to the new ones. The original front lines were missing that's why I requested the Photos. Thanks again.

Posted (edited)
On 5/27/2021 at 10:04 AM, Rondo said:

Keith, how does the fuel line route up front?

You can see the fuel line in the photos. RF engine mount cradle area. There is a fitting there. It has the yellow plastic ring on it.  Then the piece of rubber fuel line.  The fuel line then attaches to another piece of rigid shaped fuel line. The line mounts to the mechanical fuel pump, intake. The pice of rubber hose allows for flexible connection between the engine and frame.

Seen here. Not stock as this is a 25" long engine mounted in my 38 Plymouth. I had to get creative and bent that rigid line with all those turns.

IMG_4975.jpg

Edited by keithb7 (see edit history)