mccormick deering

Guest 57 pontiac

name is bob, life member aaca/gnyr new to the small engine hobby. it is probably as large as the old car hobby. i have a 1 1/2 mccormick deering. you should be able to contact a local group at any fair, farm or tractor show. i know in northern ny state they are plentiful. a good book from motorbooks international...the complete guide to stationary engins..good luck...<P>if you want to contact me direct use fredsfriend@juno.com<P>hope this helps<BR>

Guest 57 pontiac

Somehow or another I have become the owner of a 1929 Mccormick Deering 3 hp engine. I'm not sure if it is good or bad luck that caused this to come about Perhaps someone out there can give me some information. I know almost nothing about this engine and do not know if I should try to restore it or sell it to someone that knows about these things. I live in the Burlington Vermont area and would like to talk to someone in my area that perhaps could give some advice. I'm looking for perhaps a group nearby that might have a E Mail address.Or if there is anyone on line in this group give me a shout and I'll get back to you. Gordy

Hi, name here is John. I'm in Winooski and might be able to answer some of your questions. Give me a call at 655-9671. Evenings are best, weekends are ok too. Leave a message if no one is home.