For Sale: 1953 Mercury Custom sedan, TRADE or - $7,900 - Bristol, CT - Not Mine

For Sale: 1953 Mercury Custom sedan, TRADE or - $7,900 - Bristol, CT 

1953 Mercury **TRADE** - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)

I've got a Nice 53 Mercury 4dr. for sale or Trade. Flathead V8 Merc-O-Matic/ Its reliable and had lots of work done in recent years and its a turn key drive and enjoy it now car. I drive it a few times a week in nice weather. The engine is rebuilt, the upholstery is nice, the chrome is good and not all pitted. New dual exhaust with glass-packs. The body is solid , crawl underneath and look. no surprises nothing to hide. The paint is old but who cares?
Looking to trade for another OLD CAR (30's 405's 50's ) in roadworthy condition or Sell outright for $7900 OBO.. I'm NOT interested in any of the following: NO motorcycles, NO cars newer than 1963, NO motorcycles, NO rvs, NO motorcycles NO Trucks NO projects.  Please don't contact me if you don't have $$ or a suitable trade. Also get your wife/ girlfriend permission before inquiring.   If you read this far and comprehended everything you can call or text me at :

Copy and paste in your email:  2a55e04c8d4d36f0afdf5765b8f1764f@sale.craigslist.org
I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1953 Mercury Custom sedan.

'53 Mercury Custom CT a.jpg

'53 Mercury Custom CT b.jpg

'53 Mercury Custom CT c.jpg

'53 Mercury Custom CT d.jpg

'53 Mercury Custom CT e.jpg

'53 Mercury Custom CT f.jpg

'53 Mercury Custom CT g.jpg

'53 Mercury Custom CT h.jpg

'53 Mercury Custom CT i.jpg

'53 Mercury Custom CT j.jpg

'53 Mercury Custom CT k.jpg

Maybe the guy with the 63 splitwindow vette is sweating it out right now. "It's a 63, so it's on the cut off.  I think I am going to go for it anyway.." 😉👍

Sometimes one has a hot commodity, the type of car that might draw more than the usual looky loos.  A fend them off attitude may be par for the course.  This particular car is not a POS, but this is also, not one of those times.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Steve_Mack_CT said:

Sometimes one has a hot commodity, the type of car that might draw more than the usual looky loos.  A fend them off attitude may be par for the course.  This particular car is not a POS, but this is also, not one of those times.

Well said Steve!