1926 Hupmobile

Imlach

Hi there, just trying to contact the man who posted on this site in 2018 that he was restoring a 1926 Hupmobile series A coupe 'Ute', hoping someone can help me out contacting him. My family owns the only other 26 coupe in Australia, let me know if you can help ppl, Cheers! S.Imlach

Edited by Imlach (see edit history)

• 2 years later...

Thats me - just posted in the hupmobile section looking for details on the rumble area so I can remove the "ute" part and get it to what it is supposed to be! I have photos and some basic detail from this car that is located in Tasmania.

Steve

9 hours ago, Tom Boehm said:

He was last on this forum 2 1/2 years ago. Try to send him a personal message. 

More recently than that! One of the "glitches" here is that if you can't remember login details you seem to need your login details to change them - throw in a change of email because I changed provider and I had to rejoin with a new user name. It was just the easiest option, I have been here all along.

Steve

I am the guy 'Imlach" is trying to find. I think I have his contact details via the Australia & New Zealand Hupmobile Register. I think he couldn't message due to small number of posts.

Chime away! Even a seemingly random interaction can sometimes yield a result.

Thanks

Steve Ford