Jump to content

Thermostatic Switch


Recommended Posts

Does anybody know where one can buy a Thermostatic Switch for a 68 442 with a 400 automatic trans engine? Can't find one through Year One or OPGI. Also would like to know the best place to find a Divorced choke as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 years later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...