Don't know what I have. Please help. (Ford Falcon, and other parts)

Holly S.

The flat deck framework looks factory made. It's not worth a lot of money but probably a few hundred to the right person.  Need better photo's , if it is factory Ford possibly even more. I had to pay $400.00 for the one for my Model A Ford, but that also included the proper spare tire mounting , quite rare in itself.  It's otherwise $5.00 scrap metal.

The Falcons are a just parts cars in this condition , but someone will probably be interested in them as long as you price them reasonably.

15 minutes ago, 1912Staver said:

The flat deck framework looks factory made. It's not worth a lot of money but probably a few hundred to the right person. 

Yup. Hard to tell, as most of them looked similar, but Chevy also offered a factory stake bed like that, even into the 1980s.

The first photo is of a model T Ford car chassis frame, 1924 or earlier based upon the rivet holes for the missing brake quadrant. Can't tell much more than that with a picture of just part of the frame.

The truck bed framework looks to be a one-ton size, factory built. Burt what it fits could be almost anything. Ford did put their name on the rear cross frame of many of theirs, so look for that. The framework varied, but changed little from 1924 (first year for Ford factory truck beds) until after WW2. If it doesn't say Ford on the back? It could fit almost anything, including Fords. After-market beds were also common.

45 minutes ago, 8E45E said:

Two Ford Falcons, a 1960-'63 first generation and a 1964/'65 second generation.

Were they left behind by a former tenant who skipped out on his rent?

Craig

There were left behind with a crap load of parts new and used

2nd picture, in the backround shows a "one piece fiberglass custom front nose" (hood and fenders combined) to fit the older Falcon you have.  A drag racer might buy it on Craigslist, also another race part is the Mallory high performance distributor.  The rusted gear on that Mallory will hurt the value, but might bring $25-$50 on a good day.

21 minutes ago, Holly S. said:

load of parts new and used

Often, some "hard to find parts or new parts" would be worth listing on C/L.  They allow 24 pictures per ad, and that will help selling.

• Like 1

• Peter Gariepy changed the title to Don't know what I have. Please help. (Ford Falcon, and other parts)