Old Buick Frame # 1315730

JoughBlough

Serial number 1315730 is a 1925, and the brake idler pivot shared with shackle bolt identifies this as Buick Master, which is what my Buick is. 

Rear wheels are from something later, and I can't see enough of front wheels to determine if they are original or later. 

Was this made into a hay wagon ?

Where is this located ? 

Kevin 

• Like 2

Thanks Kevin.
This is located in Cold Spring, MN. 

The owner is moving and is selling it. 
If you know anyone interested call

Vic +1 (320) 685-4315. This is not a cell, so leave a message. 
Or you can call me 763-548-4039. (Joe)

I tried to upload more pics but the files are too big. I can text them to anyone interested. 

it would be cool to save this piece of history. 
PS.... with the sturdiness of this frame, it may have been used as a hay wagon...

but from my casual inspection, and lack of knowledge, it didn’t appear that it had extra holes drilled in it. 

Edited by JoughBlough
Misspelled word and more info. Thanks. (see edit history)

On 5/7/2021 at 3:53 PM, Oregon Desert model 45 said:

Serial number 1315730 is a 1925, and the brake idler pivot shared with shackle bolt identifies this as Buick Master, which is what my Buick is. 

Rear wheels are from something later, and I can't see enough of front wheels to determine if they are original or later. 

Was this made into a hay wagon ?

Where is this located ? 

Kevin 

I looked at images of Buick Master. The wheels (all 4) are definitely later because they are faux wood spoke. They are steel wheels with wood spoke inlay.... they are also very corroded. 

• 10 months later...

HelloJough...the tag location and number indicate that it is likely  a 1923 - 1925 - ( Chassis Serial # Stamped on a plate attached to the chassis in back of the left front wheel.).

Other years have the ID tag on the top of the frame rail or on the right side of the vehicle. Those could be wagon wheel rims...they look small diameter.