Kaiser Frazer Parts For Sale

I have decided to thin my parts stock of Kaiser, Frazer and Henry J parts. No lists, either post wants here or message me thru this site. Located in northern Ohio for those who may be nearby. I have NOS and good used bits and pieces for most every year KF produced.

Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 7.48.27 AM.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sir:

As I finish another project, I'm accumulating parts for my upcoming Darrin restoration.  I need various parts (wiper motor and linkage, turn signal lever and mechanism, horns, trunk lock bezel--to name a few).  It would be easier for me to contact you directly instead of through the forum.  I'm new to the aaca so I don't know how this is done.  Please advise.  Thanks, TTS

Hello - I don't have many Darrin unique bits to sell but I do have some stuff that is more generic Kaiser that were used on the Darrin as well. If you click on my user name you'll be taken to a page that has a Message button. That will allow you to send a message without posting here. Feel free to send a list of wants and I'll let you know what I have available.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2021 at 7:33 PM, DFeeney said:

Hello, I am looking for a Kaiser steering box and column  for a project.  I have been told 1951-1955 are the same.  Do you have any?  Thanks,  Don

I think I have a column and box from a 51 Kaiser that was parted out many years ago. I'll check and advise.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Brent in MO said:

JimKF - I'm looking for the lower hood trim for a '51 Henry J, as well as all of the interior upholstered panels for trim code 3456 for the '51 Henry J.  Also looking for both bumpers for the same car.

Sorry, I can't be of help.

• 1 month later...

I am also in Nebraska, Omaha area.  Packed up the Frazer until it gets warmer out. I am assuming the 781S will work fine as a replacement for the 813S.  The car currently has a Rochester 2GV (divorced choke which is not connected).  Not sure how it ever ran well with this carb on it.  Found an original air cleaner for it and want to get a proper carb.  Thanks for everyone's responses. Nick8086, reach out to me sometime, we may need more parts. 

On 1/19/2022 at 12:45 PM, TK510 said:

I am also in Nebraska, Omaha area.  Packed up the Frazer until it gets warmer out. I am assuming the 781S will work fine as a replacement for the 813S.  The car currently has a Rochester 2GV (divorced choke which is not connected).  Not sure how it ever ran well with this carb on it.  Found an original air cleaner for it and want to get a proper carb.  Thanks for everyone's responses. Nick8086, reach out to me sometime, we may need more parts. 

I might have an 813S. I will check my stock and advise. And yes, the 781S will work. I have quite a few good rebuildables.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2022 at 8:32 PM, jbrownnc9 said:

I'm new to this forum so I'm just now searching through the posts.

I have a 51 Kaiser Deluxe.

I'm looking for oil bath air cleaner

steering wheel

thanks in advance!

-Jason

I do have an air cleaner but cannot help with the steering wheel. They were made of a type of plastic that disintegrated with age so NOS units do not exist. The KF club remanufactured some several years ago and occasionally one appears on ebay. I will post pix of the air cleaner

• 1 month later...
On 6/1/2022 at 7:59 AM, G Cabrera said:

New here and saw your thread. I'm looking for a right side turn signal for my 51 Henry J grille. Can you help ?

Are you looking for the housing, bezel, or the lens. I do have a decent used housing and lens and might have a bezel. Let me know what you're looking for. Thx

I am trying to find someone familiar with Kaisers.  I have a friend whose father passed away earlier this year.  He left behind two kaisers, a ford pinto and a 72 mercury cougar.  They need to sell the house and no one in the family wants the cars.  None of them are running.  The man who owned them has been accumulating parts for these cars.  These folks are in Independence Ohio and would like to consult with someone who has some expertise.  Would you be interested in speaking with them?  I have not seen these cars so I can't speak for condition.  If you are not interested, possibly you can direct them to someone who would be interested.  

Thanks

Jim Hollingsworth

18 hours ago, Jims48olds said:

I am trying to find someone familiar with Kaisers.  I have a friend whose father passed away earlier this year.  He left behind two kaisers, a ford pinto and a 72 mercury cougar.  They need to sell the house and no one in the family wants the cars.  None of them are running.  The man who owned them has been accumulating parts for these cars.  These folks are in Independence Ohio and would like to consult with someone who has some expertise.  Would you be interested in speaking with them?  I have not seen these cars so I can't speak for condition.  If you are not interested, possibly you can direct them to someone who would be interested.  

Thanks

Jim Hollingsworth

I am also in northern Ohio and may know the fellow you mention. Reaching out via PM.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2023 at 8:45 PM, Minorwho said:

Hello I'm new here, do you have a distributor for a 1951 Kaiser Deluxe?  Thank you in advance for your time and best rehards!

Sorry...just saw this. Both Delco and Autolite distributors were used in 1951. Which are you looking for?

• 2 months later...
On 7/11/2023 at 9:45 PM, Richard L said:

47 Frazer Manhattan,  looking for a complete hood latch assembly. Can you help?

I probably have the latch itself, the part that's controlled by the cable. I doubt I have the upper part that mounts on the hood itself. I'll check when I get back to the shop this week.

On 7/16/2023 at 5:10 PM, jimkf said:

I probably have the latch itself, the part that's controlled by the cable. I doubt I have the upper part that mounts on the hood itself. I'll check when I get back to the shop this week.

At this time, I do not have a good latch for the 47-48 cars.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I am looking for a center windshield post for my 1952 Henry J. It has been over twenty years since I removed the old one and now I am trying to find it. I believe it is a 2-piece part--the exterior stainless piece and the interior half.