what is this radiator with a heart on it?

JO BO

yes I am getting into stuff that hasn't seen light in a very long time I hope for the unique stuff to continue.  I have been posting tons of bicycle stuff on another forum that specializes in them..lots of TOC stuff....one set of pedals with a crank was pre 1895..wow

even found an early bicycle motor by Shaw

Edited by JO BO (see edit history)
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/3/2021 at 11:43 AM, JO BO said:

yes I am getting into stuff that hasn't seen light in a very long time I hope for the unique stuff to continue.  I have been posting tons of bicycle stuff on another forum that specializes in them..lots of TOC stuff....one set of pedals with a crank was pre 1895..wow

The Shaw was made in Galesburg Kansas if memory serves. There is a guy there collecting his stuff and an engine I had a few years ago went that direction. I don't have his contact info anymore,he bought mine off ebay. But it might be a place to start.

1 hour ago, David clohessy said:

Hello im trying to purchase your radiator im new here i can use it for a project i would appreciate it if you can reply

Try sending him a personal message via the forum.  He will get a notification from you to his email.

On 5/3/2021 at 1:43 PM, JO BO said:

Which bicycle site? CABE?