1936 Pierce Arrow model 1602 V12 $13900 Canadian. Not Mine

Posted (edited)

Sold body and frame.......so the ad says. Yup, even after fifty years in the barn basement the frame is ok....thr body???.........my Identical 100 point car is available for .25 cents on the dollar to restore this one to 80 points. 

1 hour ago, alsancle said:

36 club sedan is a rare car.  I have a boob friend that let me drive his.  Pretty cool cars.

He’s a great guy, and I can’t believe he lets you drive his stuff. I suppose he felt bad you have never driven a decent car before. 

Ad also says, 100 of these made..........NOPE, another internet expert that’s got no clue. Actual production of all body styles on the 1602 series was in the 60’s. Maybe a half dozen remain of all body styles. Maybe. 

Edited by edinmass (see edit history)
  • Like 5
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, alsancle said:

I hate to say it, but it looks like they stripped it and then left it out in the rain.

They washed it in seawater every day for a decade............notice the engine photo has green paint on the fender, car in the ad has no paint..........interesting!

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, alsancle said:

36 club sedan is a rare car.  I have a boob friend that let me drive his.  Pretty cool cars.

How do I get a boob friend? Is that like, my wife?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Matt Harwood said:

It’s killing me not to answer this.........🤔

Peter G, you owe me dinner!

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Matt Harwood said:

I've heard of a breast friend but this is the first time for a boob friend.

It looks a lot like one Trimacar had for sale 10 years ago, but gone down a condition level or two. I think his was a straight eight, though.

1 hour ago, jeff_a said:

It looks a lot like one Trimacar had for sale 10 years ago, but gone down a condition level or two. I think his was a straight eight, though.

Last I knew of David’s old car, it was now a “Brunn” and offered for sale as a custom.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, edinmass said:

Last I knew of David’s old car, it was now a “Brunn” and offered for sale as a custom.

Yes my car was an eight, last I saw it, it was in the company of about 25 other Pierce Arrows in northern Louisiana.  If it’s been restored or modified that’s news to me....it was in better condition than the one shown here...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1936 Club sedan, as found, and after I took wheels off, cleaned them and installed new tires, and pulled out of shed where it had been stored since 1952.  Got it running, drove it on to Hershey flea market field (it ran and drove great) and sold it, I think 2012 or so... It was a solid car and complete when I bought and sold it, last I saw it there were things missing, such as sidemount covers...

36 pierce driver side view.jpg

36 pierce in shed front.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1