What is it?

I've seen it before, a special body built in the late 30s for a French artist to his own design on a 20s Buick chassis. Don't remember the details but will go along with hanski on this one.

Designer appears to have been influenced by a Tex Avery cartoon (kidding)

Edited by Rusty_OToole (see edit history)

I find the 2 pics an interesting perspective. The first with the car 'in action in real life' looks like an ok home made car. Panels look a bit rough around the edges, the top looks like it almost fits right. Car is dirty and road worn. The museum picture shows an immaculate concours ready automobile of extreme custom coach work that is a sight to behold.

Tex Avery was the man.  I wonder how long before we aren’t allowed to watch Looney Tunes anymore?   Bought a CD for the kids 20 years ago and it came with a mandatory every time you put it in warning from Whoopi Goldberg.

47 minutes ago, TAKerry said:

I find the 2 pics an interesting perspective. The first with the car 'in action in real life' looks like an ok home made car. Panels look a bit rough around the edges, the top looks like it almost fits right. Car is dirty and road worn. The museum picture shows an immaculate concours ready automobile of extreme custom coach work that is a sight to behold.

Many cars are “improved”during restoration.

• Like 1

a) Tex Avery and Jay Ward have always been my favorites. Others (Bluth, Hanna-Barbera) seem crude in comparison. Max Fleischer is OK.

b) where's the video ? Sound is there but  stays on the title.