Need more info on what is needed to get her running.  Bad engine or tranny, brake problems, front end, rust.  Give us something to work with and we will try to help you. That will make a great ride when itiis on the road.

My grandpa ordered it from new, I even have the build sheet with his name on it. He passed away in ‘95 and it hasn’t run since. Grandma sold it to my brother in ‘17. He was going to wait till his kids got a little older and spend time with them restoring it. He passed away this past December before they could even get started. Now I have it it but was not expecting to restore a vehicle, financially anyway. I hope to get it on the road within a year but we’ll see. I’ll slowly plug away at it.

67D7240D-5854-4417-BDF7-0F0A2C281E93.jpeg

Now that is a lot of truck. It looks like the body in good condition. If the engine is free, i would start by removing the spark plugs and put some oil in each cylinder and rotate the engine by hand to get the oil in vital places before trying to start it. Change all the fluids and filters, check hoses and lines, service the brakes and inspect the wiring. Also the tires will not be good to use after this time. Take your time and think each step thru and you can have a running truck.