A '50s Plymouth Three Window Coupe and an Imperial in Northern MN Junkyard.

There's a junkyard in northern Minnesota that has run a Craigslist ad trying to get rid of several Nashes that the owners tired of looking at. He's planning on crushing them soon.  I noticed a couple of interesting Chrysler products in the background while looking at the pictures of the Nashes. I'm not saying that they are about to be crushed. I'm just pointing them out if someone needed parts off of them.

Nash’s to be crushed - auto parts - by owner - vehicle automotive sale (craigslist.org)

OK I have to ask........the ad says the Nashes have been laying around for years, no one wants them, they're in rough condition, have no titles, they're going to be scrapped, he's tired of looking at them, and obviously they've had parts removed. It looks like it would be a major undertaking just to extract one from the ground. At this point what would be a stupid question?

• Haha 1

It's an interesting junkyard for sure, thanks for posting but I get the impression from the ad that the owner thinks the Nashes are restorable cars, wants them saved and is trying to get a decent price for them. He will ignore all stupid questions as in lowball offers. 

2 minutes ago, The 55er said:

It's an interesting junkyard for sure, thanks for posting but I get the impression from the ad that the owner thinks the Nashes are restorable cars, wants them saved and is trying to get a decent price for them. He will ignore all stupid questions as in lowball offers. 

That, or he places so little value on them that he doesn't want any hassles in disposing of them. Whatever.

Scrap metal is up right now, I don't think offering scrap price would be out of line considering the way his ad reads. (maybe $300 or so for a medium weight car).

As for getting one or more onto your trailer without further damage? Price goes up, Fork lift loading is cheaper than recovery loading.