1965 VW bachelor cab truck $32,500

https://www.facebook.com/commerce/listing/2993043640930406/?ref=share_attachment

Details
  • Condition
    Used - Good
1965 Rare Bachelor Cab Truck Price: $32500 RARE 1965 VW TRUCK BACHELOR CAB - newer dual port 1600, rebuilt German pro rebuild solex pict 34-3, distributor,new coil, etc. - new...tires, wiring harness, battery etc. - have new steering parts parts I was going to replace will be sold with the truck. - showing 44,800 miles. assume not correct? - body in great shape, only minor hole in floor pan and one minor spot in runner. rest of truck is solid. - antique tags. title in hand - Dual treasure chest - safari windshield --NOTE, I need to mention, the 2 front outriggers have holes from tires rubbing. towing from the rear! .....NOT rusted. This wold be a great truck for your business, head turner...or for the long surf boards / kayaks, motorcycles... I'm selling because I've retired and down sizing, moving to Florida.
cash sale NOTE ..$32,500....if asked., "is price negotiable" ..? - THE TRUCK IS IN STORAGE, AND WILL COME OUT THE FIRST WEEK OF MAY. - EXTRA PICTURES, CONTACT ME - Lewisburg PA location - PLEASE NOTE..I DO NOT NEED HELP SELLING IT...TY you see the ad... it's still for sale
May be an image of outdoorsMay be an image of outdoors

Never even seen any pics of one of these. Lived in California for 50 years where vws were very common, and I have had several VWs of different years and styles. I think this is way cool. Does anyone know if this is a production vehicle, or custom?