oldbuickparts.com

Rock10

16 minutes ago, neil morse said:

Yes, Cars, Inc. in New Jersey.  I have bought a bunch of things from them over several years and never had a problem.  

OK. Thanks. Must just be busy.

18 minutes ago, NC-car-guy said:

I've never had an issue. I think when you order online there's a separate box for putting your email in to receive shipping updates.

I'll check that. It's been 2 weeks. Is that normal?

Have been dealing with them for the past ten years. Nice folks with reasonable shipping. My last order was a bit slow, but it wasn't an emergency.  

• Like 1

I've also been purchasing from CARS for years with good results.

Their business hours are 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, Mon-Fri.

• Like 2

I sent two front shocks from my 38 buick for rebuilding, paid up front, they called to tell me one was not rebuildable, the other one was.  This was in September, after a few calls, I am still waiting for the one shock that was rebuildable, a refund or an answer from CARS. I now try not to  buy from them.  I am using other sources,  because of this shock incident, they have lost some bigger orders from me.  I also ordered front interior kick panels for my 56 buick and the ones they sent did not resemble the ones in their picture, had to send them back.

4 hours ago, Rock10 said:

We heard from them yesterday.

They where waiting for one part to ship the whole order, so we asked them the ship what they had. Should have them in a few days.

I had the same experience with a set of brakes.  They don't bother to notify you when some of your order is on back order to them. 

Not the best customer service in my opinion.

Edited by Mark Shaw (see edit history)
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Mark Shaw said:

I had the same experience with a set of brakes.  They don't bother to notify you when some of your order is on back order to them. 

Not the best customer service in my opinion.

If that's the only problem, I can live with it. :)