I have a 47 Super 8 ,2 door straight 8 ,3 speed. Can anyone give me some input on it.  Curious what it’s worth  it runs I just gave it a tune up and rebuilt the carb. It needs ties and the brakes need some cleaning up from it sitting for years. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

6AB87597-01AB-41CD-B95A-BCC9266BB8AC.jpeg

51359385-03D4-4561-95F5-6D8151219955.jpeg

• Like 1

Zman804:

Looks to be a nice driver condition car. Need many more photos for evaluation as to condition inside and out. As far as value many things must be accounted for.

Would be worth a great deal for you to drive and have fun with.  With it running it is a plus. Tires and brakes a negative. Are you are planning on selling it? Location is a consideration. I find that many may be interested, only they are 2,000 miles away. Each Buick I had ben interested in was usually in California Arizona or Oregon. Thousands of miles away... The one I finally bought was 28 miles away from me in PA! 

Need a ballpark location for interest.

Love that belt line trim that runs from front to back, what a nice detail. 

Looks like a car that would be a great driver, my experience is that regardless of makes with more panache, nothing drives as nicely nor as smoothly as a Buick.

Someone needs to love this car, and I'm sure they will...